Skilled Representation From Experienced Litigators
Lawsuits can be stressful, no matter which side of one you are on. The outcome of a civil matter can affect your financial stability, your sense of justice being served, your personal relationships and your reputation in the community among others.
At The Geigle Law Firm, LLC, we provide skilled, experienced and dedicated representation to individuals and businesses in the Denver, Colorado, area. We represent both plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation matters.
Helping Victims Seek Justice
If you or a loved one was harmed physically or otherwise because of someone else’s actions, a civil lawsuit can help you get the justice you deserve. We can help with many different types of personal injury matters, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Whether you or your loved one was involved in a car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle or pedestrian accident, we can assist you in seeking the compensation you need to recover.
- Prison negligence: If you were injured under preventable circumstances while in prison, our experienced lawyers will fight to help you achieve justice.
- Police misconduct: If you believe you were treated wrongly by police officers either during an arrest or while in custody, filing a claim against the officer or the department may be appropriate.
- Civil rights violations: If you were discriminated against because of your race, gender or other protected class, you can seek retribution through a lawsuit.
- Construction defects: If a contractor or construction company failed to deliver what was promised, we can help you make it right through a civil claim.
Focused Guidance For Defendants
If you have been named as a defendant in a lawsuit, it is important to take swift action to protect yourself or your business. Our attorneys are experienced and highly regarded litigators who will fight to protect your interests. We will work with you to craft a strategy that is based on your priorities.
Talk To A Proven Litigator In A Free Consultation
In your first consultation, we will listen to your story, answer your questions and learn about your priorities. We will then begin formulating a strategy to help you succeed. To make an appointment with one of our attorneys, please call us at 303-731-2708 or contact us online.